When you complete an online purchase of StroboSoft™, you will immediately receive an emailed invoice that contains your serial number and a download link that is active for 72 hours where you can access your purchase.
If you did not receive the email, please make sure you check your junk filter and add us as a 'safe sender'.
If you cannot access the download file after an online purchase, please do the following:
1. Check to make sure you are entering your login and password data correctly if you are typing it. (Note: The copy-and-paste command may reduce entry errors during login and should be used whenever possible.)
2. Make sure there are no spaces before or after your login and password, as they will be interpreted as a character and you will be denied access to the file. To make sure, place your cursor at the end of your password/login and hit 'backspace' to delete any blank spaces.
3. Ensure any zeros (0) and the letter 'O' are entered correctly.
4. Disable any pop-up blockers and adjust security settings that may prevent the login window from appearing.
5. If you are having trouble accessing an update patch file, try typing the link into your browser's address window.
After downloading the file, please save it to a form of external media storage for future reference.
If none of the above solutions work for you, please email support with a description of your problem.