iStroboSoft Update History
Version 1.51.00 (9/24/13)
• Fixed NO INPUT error on iOS 7
• Fixed note graphics clipping
• MAN (manual) mode now easier to see
• Optimized display for iOS 7
• Fixed connection to NEWS
Version 1.50.00 (7/24/13)
• Added iPhone 5 retina display support
• Auto Mode defaults when the app is launched
• Show icons on main screen to indicate the audio source (internal mic, headset mic, Bluetooth)
• Fix "No Input" incorrectly shown in some situations
• Minor bug fixes
Version 1.40.00 (7/2/12)
• Improved note detection code for better low note tracking due to iOS device filtering.
• Added: Auto or manual note select. Can toggle between auto and manual note select (just touch the "auto/man" label).
• Added: Display options. Can toggle to show: cents, Hz, MIDI note.
• Option to not show tenths of cents (in settings, "show whole cents").
• Flat and sharp lights have been changed so there are almost invisible until activated.
• Added: Can now change Concert A and Drop/Capo from the main screen (touch and drag on value).
• Improvements for retina display. Newer high-resolution graphics now available.
• New look/feel by changing the case color. When "black" is selected, it goes back to the original "classic" look.