Version: 1.10.000 (5/4/09)
• Improved tuning performance so that the note being measured will be tracked for much longer. This makes tuning even easier.
• Improved handling of switching inputs (e.g., plugging/unplugging adapter cables, or when the switch on the iPhone mic is pressed).
• Corrected drop/capo positions. Previous version contained reversed settings.
• Added a News page in Settings to let you get the latest news on updates and related products.
• New, sleeker icon design.
Version 1.00.00 (3/16/09)
• Exclusive strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
• Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
• Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
• Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position and it is difficult to gauge which direction the strobe is moving.
• Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
• Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by +24dB.
• Calibration mode: iStroboSoft can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
• Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
• Full screen mode permits the strobe display to be maximized on screen to allow better viewing from a distance.
• Adjustable Concert A: Change the Concert A reference of the tuner to accommodate tuning to a fixed instrument, such as a piano, or tune instruments that do not utilize the typical Western A440 reference.